Quiet Pro Compressor – Portable, Quiet, and Reliable air delivery designed specifically for High Speed Engraving
There are thousands of options for compressors out there. Which is the right compressor for you? The answer to this question greatly depends on how you’re using it and your needs. If you have a big shop where space and noise are not an issue, we recommend getting the biggest tank type compressor you can. That way you don’t have to listen to it run when the tank is full of air. Unfortunately, this is not the case for many engravers and carvers using high speed engraving equipment.
The Quiet Pro Compressor is a great compressor if you need something quiet and portable. It’s perfect for engraving at events where you can’t have your compressor drowning out your conversation with the customer. At 17 lbs, the Quiet Pro Compressor is easy to transport. At 66 decibels, it’s one of the quietest compressors you’ll find anywhere in this price range.
The electrical cord on the quiet pro is 22 inches. If you need to use an extension cord with the Quiet Pro, we recommend using a 12 gauge cord. We also recommend using an Electric Foot Control which will allow you to turn the compressor on and off with your foot, without unplugging it each time.
Includes a washable air filter and an industry standard male quick connect fitting in the OUT port to easily connect to most compressor hoses.
Features and the Details:
- Easily Portable at 17 lbs.
- Dimensions are 10″L x 5″ W x 9″ T (including the capacitor on top)
- 3000 plus Hour Motor Rating
- 22″ Power Cord – 110V
- Low Power Consumption at only 3.6 amps / 110V / 60hz
- 1/2 HP Ultra Quiet Motor
- Air delivery is 1.90 cfm at 40 psi and 1.10 cfm at 90 psi
- Thermal Overload Protector
- 1 year limited warranty
This video shows the sound level of the Quiet Pro operating without the Quiet Box
The video below shows the sound level of the Quiet Pro inside the Quiet Box.
How the Quiet Pro compares to the Thomas Compressor:
- The are very comparable in size and the Quiet Pro weighs 1 lb. more.
- The Quiet Pro is quieter, though they are both in an acceptable noise range for engraving at live events.
- The Thomas is a 15 year tested and proven commercial quality compressor where the Quiet Pro is fairly new at this point.
- The Thomas has a longer cord, where the Quiet Pro has a 22″ cord. We recommend using an Electric Foot Control with either compressor.
- The Quiet Pro costs less than the Thomas
Sound Decibel Chart
|Weakest sound heard||0dB|
|Whisper Quiet Library at
|Normal conversation at 3′||60-65dB|
|Telephone dial tone||80dB|
|City Traffic (inside car)||85dB|