RAM OZ Eco Micromotor 50K Set
This is a great electric micromotor set for the cost. If you are looking to remove large amounts of material in less time, this tool is perfect.
110v, simply plug it in, turn it on and select your speed.
Includes 3/32″ and 1/8″ chucks. (Reducer sleeves are also available to make changing burs even easier).
Forward/Reverse at the flip of a switch.
Variable Speed Foot control allows you to easily control the speed of the rotation by simply applying or reducing foot pressure.
The Handpiece cradle keeps your tool from getting damaged while not in use.
Electric micromotors are the perfect compliment to high speed engraving tools. Many wood carvers used these tools to remove the bulk of the material, such as the background of a scene, before switching to their high speed tools to add the detailed work. However, by using a reducer sleeve, this tool will also accommodate 1/16″ friction grip high speed burs (dental burs), allowing you to add amazing details to your engravings and carvings.
- Twist Lock Chuck – Simply turn the sleeve on the side of the tool to open and close the chuck
- 50,000 rpm – Awesome power compared to most electric tools that only turn 35,000 or less rpm
- Forward and Reverse Operation
- Turn the foot control off if you just want to set the speed on the dial and not use the foot control
- 1 year manufacture warranty