NSK Presto II Handpiece – Rotary Tool for Engraving, Wood Carving
The NSK Presto II handpiece started out as a Dental Drill but has become widely popular in the wood carving and engraving world. It’s super smooth performance and quiet operation make it a favorite among wood carvers, glass engravers, metal engravers and more for adding intricate detail to their artwork. High speed turbine tools are so easy to use because of the control they give the users. The speed of air turbine tools allow you greater control compared to electric (slower) tools. The NSK presto rotates at about 320,000 rpm where most electric tools spin at 30,000 – 50,000 rpm. This difference in speed is HUGE! Where electric tools grab the material and pull the tool around, high speed tools such as the NSK Presto cut right through the material without grabbing and jerking. It feels like you are writing with a pen instead of jerking a tool around.
If you are used to electric tools, you’ll be amazed when you get a high speed pneumatic tool in your hands.
- Easy Bur Removal – Simple twist the collar on the side of the handpiece
- Quiet Operation – The quietest of all the high speed handpieces we’ve tested
- Silky Smooth High Speed Performance – Ultimate Control due to the high speed rotation
- Includes wrenches, bur push in tool, tubing and instruction manual
- Used all standard high speed dental burs – 1/16″ Friction Grip rated for over 300,000 rpm
- Replaceable Chuck
- Replaceable Cartridge
- Cartridge can by Rebuilt by Utah Handpiece Repair
- 90 Day Factory Warranty
**This is a Brand New factory Item – Not Refurbished**