The NSK Presto Engraving Kit is a build your own high speed engraving system where you choose only the items you need.
How it Works
- We start you off with an NSK Presto Handpiece and Filter Regulator.
- You can then add on any additional items you need (such as a Thomas Compressor, compressor hose, handpiece stand, self adhesive stencil film, carbide bur set, etc.)
- You get only the items you need and don’t end up paying more for items you’ll never use.
- We are here if you have questions. Contact Us anytime. We are happy to help you.
What Makes this Engraving Kit Unique?
You’ll never be stuck with a bunch of engraving items you don’t need! You select only the items that you need to get started into engraving and/or carving using High Speed air rotary tools. High Speed Rotary handpieces are so versatile that it’s very difficult to put together an engraving kit that fits the needs of everyone. For example, if you are getting started in Glass Engraving, you don’t need to same components as a wood carver. Those that want to learn to engrave wine bottles or jewelry bottles at live events will need different items than someone carving gun stocks in their shop. The possibilities are literally endless. Due to the versatility of the tools and the variation of applications, it makes choosing an engraving kit very difficult.
By the way, if you are interested in Engraving at Live Events, The Ken Brown Engraving System includes everything Ken Brown recommends his students have to begin. If you are interested in learning how to carve gunstocks, Joe Cummings is a great teacher and we will work with you to get you the exact equipment Joe uses.
Start with the NSK Presto Handpiece and Filter/Regulator, then you choose only the items you need for your application. Nobody wants to get get stuck with a bunch of items they’ll never use. If you already have a compressor, or don’t plan on traveling with your equipment, you might not need a compressor. If you don’t have a compressor, our Thomas Quiet Compressor is the highest quality commercial grade compressor for engraving that you’ll find.
Individual Items Also Available at the links below:
- NSK Presto Handpiece
- Compressor Hose
- Round Carbide Bur Set
- Auto Drain Filter/Regulator on Stand
- Weighted Handpiece Stand
- NSK Presto Cartridge
Why Buy from High Speed Engraving.com?
- We’ve been in the High Speed Engraving business for over 20 years
- We test what we sell. We’ve tested many different tools, compressors, burs, filter/regulators and more and only sell the ones that give you the best value for your money.
- We repair and rebuild handpieces for hundreds of wood carvers, glass engravers, eggshell artists and even dental labs through our handpiece repair website. We know the tools and supplies we sell and service.
- Our warranty always matches or exceeds the manufacturers warranty.
- Our customers purchase with confidence because we specialize In High Quality Tools that last. If you want high quality tools and supplies that deliver performance and reliability, you’re in the right place.
Choose the Right Tool for the Job
When you use a High speed rotary tool, you need to let the speed do the work. Speed gives you control. Carving in wood is similar to writing with a pencil on paper. Engraving on metal or glass has never been easier. We’ve all tried an electric engraver and felt how they “run” when you touch it to the surface. High speed rotary tools will not “run” like slower tools (up to 50,000 rpm) will. However, if you are looking for high torque, there are some very good electric tools that will do a great job. Electric carvers are great for removing larger amounts of materials in less time, but they will not give you the control of high speed rotary tools such as the NSK Presto.
If any items you want is not listed, please don’t hesitate to call us. We will take your order by phone and answer any questions you have.