The NSK Evolution Emax is a high quality, Ultra Precision Brushless Micro-Grinder that operates at up to 40,000 rpm.
There’s no doubt about it that NSK makes quality tools. The NSK Emax Evolution is no exception. This is a great choice for the serious carver when it comes to an electric carving system. This tool has awesome torque, good speed and is commercial quality.
Electric operation from 1,000 – 40,000 rpm. Don’t be fooled when comparing an NSK tool to other electric tools. NSK is commercial quality. You’ll feel it in your hands. If you’re looking for a lower priced unit to get starting into carving, you might want to check out our other electric micromotors, but if you’re serious about carving or do it for a business, NSK tools are definitely worth considering.
- Digital display
- Compact and functional design makes the unit portable.
- Soft-touch switches permit easy operation and long service life.
- High performance samarium cobalt magnet
- High accuracy, lightweight, high reliability and superior durability
- Major reduction of RF noise
- Provides extremely quiet operation from low to high speed with stepless speed adjustment
Excellent combination of high speed, lightweight, small diameter and high torque. This lighweight and compact general-use type is perfect for precision work. 1,000~40,000 rpm.
- 40,000 max rpm
- 3.17 oz weight of handpiece
- Max Torque – 4.3 cN·m
- 73W output power
- Many attachments are available – Contact Us for details.
- Upgraded Digital Display – EVOLUTION Speed Control with Flash Load Indicator.
- User-friendly case meets design and performance requirements.
- 2 handpieces can be connected and controlled separately.
- An Auto Cruise function eliminates foot fatigue during operation.
There are no reviews yet.