We get asked all the time, “What do I absolutely need to get started engraving?”.
Many people don’t want all the bells and whistles, but need all the essentials to start engraving. There’s nothing worse than ordering something online, only to find out you have to order something else to make it work.
Who is this Kit Designed for?
The Essentials Engraving System is designed specifically for those that:
- Want to learn high speed engraving
- do not already own a compressor or any engraving equipment
- don’t have a lot of space to set up a work station
- don’t want a lot of noise from a compressor
- don’t want to purchase anything they don’t need to get started
The Essentials Engraving system is perfect for anyone wanting to explore the potential of event engraving or even for those that are working in an apartment where noise and space are concerns.
The Essentials Engraving System includes:
- 1 Electric Foot Control
- 1 Quiet Pro Air Compressor
- 1 6′ Compressor Hose with Quick Disconnect Fittings
- 1 Air Filter/Regulator complete with Stand
- 1 NSK Presto II High Speed Handpiece
- 1 Weighted Handpiece Stand
The only other component you will need is burs. Due to the large variety of engraving burs (bits), we have not included any in the system but we have several bur samplers that you can add to the system depending on your application.